- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 pound medium peeled and deveined shrimp with tail, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, optional
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup shrimp and 3/4 cup rice each)|
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, place undrained tomatoes and artichokes in 10-inch skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or just until boiling.
- Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Stir in remaining ingredients, except lemon. Serve over rice with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.