- 2-1/2 tablespoons Blue Bonnet® Homestyle Spread-tub
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 2-oz jar) drained diced pimientos
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 pound medium (31/35 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
|Serving Size||2 servings (about 8 shrimp each)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place Blue Bonnet in small (1-quart) baking dish and melt in oven. Add onion, pimientos, garlic, lemon juice and dill weed; stir together. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
Serve Shrimp Scampi with linguine, if desired. Start bringing the water to a boil first and cook the pasta while the shrimp bakes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.