- 1/3 cup Blue Bonnet® Spread-tub
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (2 oz each) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 pound medium (31/35 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 8 shrimp each)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place Blue Bonnet in 8x8-inch baking dish and melt in oven. Add onion, pimientos, garlic, lemon juice and dill weed; stir together. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
Serve Shrimp Scampi with linguine, if desired. Start bringing the water to a boil first and cook the pasta while the shrimp bakes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.