- 1/4 cup La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 4 ounces small cooked shrimp without tail, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles
|Serving Size||2 servings (2 cups each)|
- Stir together stir fry sauce, peanut butter and water in small bowl until blended to make dressing; set aside.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Cut halves into 1 x 1/4-inch matchstick pieces.
- Place 1-1/2 cups lettuce in each serving bowl. Sprinkle each evenly with cucumbers and carrots. Place shrimp in centers. Spoon dressing evenly over salads; sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.