- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into large pieces
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Spicy Red Pepper, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 pkg (0.87 oz each) pork gravy mix
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh mushrooms
|Serving Size||8 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Spray inside of 4 to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender. Separate pork into smaller pieces.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||33 g||51%|
|Saturated fat||12 g||61%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.