- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds trimmed chuck roast, cut into large pieces
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 8 wheat hamburger buns
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine beef and Sloppy Joe sauce in slow cooker. Cover; cook on HIGH 4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Shred beef with 2 forks, if necessary. Reduce heat to WARM to serve. Serve in buns.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.