- 6 ounces dry campanelle or other pasta shape, uncooked
- 3/4 pound Italian pork sausage links, casings removed
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Add undrained tomatoes and tomato paste; mix well. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer sausage mixture to medium bowl; set aside.
- Drain pasta in colander. Place half of pasta in same skillet; top with half each of the sausage mixture and cheese. Repeat all layers. Cover skillet with lid. Place over medium heat; cook 5 minutes or until all layers are hot and cheese melts. Remove from heat; let stand 1 minute before serving.
Campanelle pasta is a medium-size pasta with a trumpet or flower shape.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated fat||9 g||44%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.