- 2 cups dry small penne pasta, uncooked (2 cups = about 8 oz)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and pepper.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add Sloppy Joe sauce and water; bring to a simmer and cook 3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet; stir to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.