- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut in half lengthwise, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 cup each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, yellow squash, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook 5 minutes or until browned lightly, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in Parkay until melted.
If you don't have one of each on hand, using two zucchini or two yellow squash in this recipe will work too.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I cook the zuchini and squash like that all the time but I also add sliced mushrooms to it and it is great.
we love to add fresh corn to this dish in a nonstick skillet , very filling. I usually do not season the dish only using a very sparse amount of pepper and salt.
My garden has been plentiful with the squash & zucchini this year. This is a recipe that we do often. I like to include a vidalia onion with mine. Also, it is wonderful on the grill.
I make this frequently when squash is in season. I like to sprinkle the thinly-sliced squash with garlic powder and cook until lightly brown. My whole family really like it.
This is a good recipe and over the years I have cooked a similar recipe.. In my recipe I saute Vidalia Onions in evo or Smart Balance Tub spread then add my zucchini and crrokneck squash and cook until soft in 1/2 cup of chicken brothe or veggie broth, I let it cook down alittle and add 1/2 can of drained tomato pieces and some salt and pepper.. I have used fresh Basil in this also, I just kind of play around with Herbs.. Because I cook for one I also freeze this in portion size in baggies and then into a freezer bag, it is just as good when thawed out..
This is so easy and so good. I added a few green onions thinly sliced for extra flavor. I have done this in the microwave also with the addition of some shredded Swiss cheese and no butter.