- 8 ounces dry wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 8 ounces hot Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Stir in undrained tomatoes and pesto; cook until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Drain noodles; return to pan. Add sausage mixture; toss to combine.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was AWESOME, and very easy to make. I used a little bit of red, green and yellow bell pepper with italian seasoning blend and kraft italian blend cheese to top off....Loved it!!!!
This was super yummy and super easy. I saut?ed onion and garlic, used spicy Italian turkey sausage, two cans of tomatoes, extra pesto and whole wheat egg noodles and even my super picky teen loved it!
I usually don't make comments but I have to say after making this I had to praise how good it turned out. It made me really feel like I was cooking from scratch and was a great homemade meal. I did add green pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Thanks for the recipe and I will make sure I always have the ingredients on hand. Can't wiat to make this for others to try.
My family absolutely loved this dish. I did add 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper, 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms and 1 table spoon of minced garlic.
I thought this was delicious. My two year ate the pastsa but that was about it. I added a second can of tomatoes and some black olives. Next time I may add some artichokes. I also used whole wheat pasta instead of the egg noodles and used 5 sausage instead of 8. I would definitely recommend this to a house with kids.
We thought it was bland (maybe I cooked too many noodles). Added more pesto to the leftovers and it was good. I would increase the pesto to 1/2 cup in the future.