- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs or 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds ground round beef (85% lean)
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 slice each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside 3/4 cup Sloppy Joe sauce. Mix remaining Sloppy Joe sauce, Egg Beaters, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add beef; mix just until combined.
- Shape meat mixture into a 9x5-inch rectangle in baking dish, pressing together firmly and flattening top. Spoon reserved Sloppy Joe sauce over top of meat mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until cooked through (160°F). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
To make 1 cup fresh bread crumbs, tear 2 slices firm bread into quarters and place in food processor. Pulse quickly to make crumbs. Bread, just beginning to dry out, works best.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.