- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs or 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds ground round beef (85% lean)
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 slice each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside 3/4 cup Sloppy Joe sauce. Mix remaining Sloppy Joe sauce, Egg Beaters, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add beef; mix just until combined.
- Shape meat mixture into a 9x5-inch rectangle in baking dish, pressing together firmly and flattening top. Spoon reserved Sloppy Joe sauce over top of meat mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until cooked through (160°F). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
To make 1 cup fresh bread crumbs, tear 2 slices firm bread into quarters and place in food processor. Pulse quickly to make crumbs. Bread, just beginning to dry out, works best.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Best meat loaf ever! Not even restaurants meat loafs taste this good! Def recommend!
My family loves this meatloaf! For change, I also add mushrooms, celery, and bell peppers.
I once came across this recipe on the side of a multi-pack box of Manwich cans and decided to try something new. Since then, this particular recipe has become my personal favorite meatloaf recipe. I enjoy that this meatloaf comes out tender, but not so soft that it becomes mushy. Also, the sauce keeps the beef in the loaf moist and flavorful. Overall, an excellent meatloaf that I would heartily recommend.
The best meatloaf ever! I use Italian seasoned bread crumbs instead of plain and it adds an extra kick of flavor. Love using Manwich it's an easy way to sneak a veggie into a meal that the whole family will like.
It came out great! I had added 1/4 Cup Green Bell pepper & 1/4 Cup Red Bell Pepper. Will be making it twcie a month now on.
This meatloaf is delicious! My family and I love it! Make it once a month!