- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1-1/2 teaspoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 salmon fillets (6 oz each), thawed if frozen
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 fillet and 2 tablespoons sauce each)|
- Spray cold grate of grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Stir together ketchup, marmalade, soy sauce, mustard, honey and curry powder in small bowl; set aside.
- Brush fillets with oil. Place flesh side down on grill grate. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until fillets can be lifted easily off grill without sticking to grate. Turn over with skin side down and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Transfer fillets to serving platter.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each fillet. Serve remaining sauce on the side.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||21 g||32%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.