- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1-1/2 teaspoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 salmon fillets (6 oz each), thawed if frozen
- PAM® Grilling Spray
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 fillet and 2 tablespoons sauce each)|
- Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Stir together ketchup, marmalade, soy sauce, mustard, honey and curry powder in small bowl; set aside.
- Coat fillets with grilling spray. Place flesh side down on grill grate. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until fillets can be lifted easily off grill without sticking to grate. Turn over with skin side down and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Transfer fillets to serving platter.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce over each fillet. Serve remaining sauce on the side.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||27%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.