- 1 medium lime
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Dash ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh salmon fillet, with skin
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 oz salmon with sauce each)|
- Grate 1/2 teaspoon peel from lime and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice. Stir together sour cream, lime peel, lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, sugar, 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper in small bowl. Set Lime Sauce aside.
- Rinse and pat dry salmon. Sprinkle flesh side with remaining 1 teaspoon cumin and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt. Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillet, skin-side down, and cook 4 minutes. Carefully turn fillet. Continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Cut fillet into 4 pieces. Serve with Lime Sauce on top or on side of salmon.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||20 g||31%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.