- 2 pouches (5 oz each) skinless boneless pink salmon
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 salmon cake each)|
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook patties 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Turn carefully and cook 4 to 5 minutes more or until cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I made these - loved them! I used the left overs in a salad the next day!
I am only giving it 1 star because this recipe, along with many other salmon patty recipes, calls for pink salmon. Pink salmon is HIDEOUS. Substitute with red salmon and you will be amazed how much better any salmon patty recipe is. I realize it is much more expensive, but it is so worth it!
Sounds wonderful I love salmon patties My Salmon Patties 1 can Salmon 2 eggs diced onion 3/4 sleeve ritz crackers the buttery cracker smash them up nicely dash of garlic powder dash of parsley use cookie scoop to make small rounds - flatten the rounds brown your cakes in olive oil or butter Delicious and easy
I like to use a box of chicken stove top dressing and 1 can of salmon...bake in oven ..tadaaa done ! plus if you have time or want to add something else before oven its that easy..
When salmon does not taste like salmon, it is a waste. Why not make real salmon cakes?! It's like one famous chef's recipe for crab cakes: "take any crab cake recipe. Remove the bread crumbs, remove the mayonaise, remove the onion, remove any other ingredients listed. Form the crab into little cakes and saute in butter."
hideous and inedible