- 2 pouches (6 oz each) skinless boneless pink salmon
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 salmon cake each)|
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook salmon cakes 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Turn carefully and cook 4 to 5 minutes more or until cooked through.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Did not like the tomatoes at all. Husband threw his in the garbage. Would not make again. Will continue making the old way with real eggs, flour, onion, seasonings and salmon juice mixed with baking powder to help rise the cakes.
Was very good, but just not my cup of tea. I like the old way better. Did really like the spinach in it.
used regular eggs. This was a childhood favorite!