- 2 pouches (6 oz each) skinless boneless pink salmon
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 salmon cake each)|
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook salmon cakes 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Turn carefully and cook 4 to 5 minutes more or until cooked through.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
hideous and inedible
No tomatoes please! I like my moms old fashioned ones with real eggs,bread cumbs,minced onions & baking soda for rising. The spinach DOES sound good to me too!
Use REAL eggs, 1/2 mashed potatoes, 1/2 bread crumbs, onion,parsley,and RED salmon if you want flavor.(no tomatoes please) salt and pepper. You'll know when you have right amount when you can form patties that don't fall apart. Deep Fry the patties. Ketchup is a good garnish. Yes, you can freeze the leftovers wrapped in wax paper inside a container.
DON'T USE CANOLA OIL!! Just use olive oil! And make sure you get wild salmon not farmed! Sounds like a great recipe although I'd definitely take a more organic, natural approach.
The recipe was very easy and quick to make. My husband and I really liked the burgers and reminded us of salmon croquette. I added dice onion to mine and 2 real eggs.
Did not like the tomatoes at all. Husband threw his in the garbage. Would not make again. Will continue making the old way with real eggs, flour, onion, seasonings and salmon juice mixed with baking powder to help rise the cakes.