- 2 pouches (5 oz each) skinless boneless pink salmon
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 salmon cake each)|
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook patties 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Turn carefully and cook 4 to 5 minutes more or until cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.