- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 small baking potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Rosemary & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed reduced fat and sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|
- Spray inside of 4 to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside. Trim excess fat from beef; discard. Cut beef into 1-1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- Combine potatoes and onion in slow cooker. Top with beef and remaining ingredients. Cook on HIGH 5 hours or on LOW 10 hours or until beef is tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
quick and easy to make!! Tasted delicious!
wow just confused slow cooker with pressure cooker and tried it. The vegetables were wayyyyyy over cooked. good thing my wife caught me and told me before I did it for the 5 hours it recommends. I got to 30 minutes with the pressure cooker when she came home and saw what i was doing. :/ DOH!
We've made this several times and it is absolutely delectable. We add carrots like many others. I think the acidity from the tomatoes and tomato paste REALLY makes the meat super tender. I let my 5 year old mix together all the "other ingredients" (paste, cream of mushroom, tomatoes, and seasoning) and she gets to pour her "gravy" on top. Its very fun to make together and even more fun to eat!
Easy and good. I'm a big fan of rosemary, so I enjoyed it quite a bit. Carrots would make a nice addition and I'm going to leave out the water next time. I questioned adding it as I poured it in, and it wasn't needed at all, at least not with my slow cooker. I'd make this again.
This was a big hit. My fiance and I had company over for dinner and served this. I added carrots and zuchini to give more veggie options. The taste was savory and flavorful (my fiance doesn't like pot roast but he liked this!). I couldn't taste the rosemary, so next time I'll just use more. I also added garlic salt and pepper.
I'm a single dad, and not a great cook. I think it should be mentioned that you should mix "remaining ingredients" before putting over the beef and veggies. I agree with many comments here...I'm adding some carrots next time! Pretty good overall...tasty!