- 1 large eggplant, peeled if desired, cubed (1 large = 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 oz each) garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 1 bag (10 oz each) chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups salad over lettuce each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place eggplant in large shallow baking pan; drizzle with oil. Toss to coat; spread in single layer. Bake 15 minutes or until tender, stirring 2 times.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients, except lettuce and cheese, in large bowl; mix well. Add eggplant; toss together. Divide lettuce evenly between 4 serving plates. Top evenly with eggplant mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Or, refrigerate eggplant mixture and serve chilled.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||39%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.