- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup frozen loose cut leaf spinach
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place spinach in microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; squeeze spinach dry.
- Combine ravioli, drained tomatoes and Italian seasoning in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is hot. Combine cottage cheese, spinach and black pepper in small bowl.
- Place half of ravioli mixture in bottom of baking dish. Top with half of cottage cheese mixture and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
Involve the kids with the preparation. They can stir together the cottage cheese mixture and help layer the ingredients in the dish. Trying to please a picky eater? Substitute the spinach with another vegetable the family enjoys. You also could place all of the spinach mixture between the layers of ravioli or leave the spinach out completely.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.