- 1 wedge light creamy Swiss spreadable cheese
- 1 slice cinnamon swirl bread
- 1 tablespoon red raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon Blue Bonnet® Spread-tub
|Serving Size||2 servings (2 pieces each)|
- Spread cheese on bread; top with preserves. Melt Blue Bonnet in small skillet over medium heat.
- Place bread, cheese-side up, in skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese begins to soften. Cut into 4 pieces.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.