- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz can) drained pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 cup pork mixture and 1 cup rice each)|
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir 6 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Add pepper blend to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in cooked pork, pineapple, sweet and sour sauce and soy sauce. Heat 3 minutes more or until hot. Serve over rice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.