- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz package)
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 jar (10 oz each) La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 2 pkgs (8.8 oz each) Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice® Whole Grain Brown Rice
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup stir-fry and 1 cup rice each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Add pepper blend to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in cooked pork, pineapple, sweet and sour sauce and soy sauce. Heat 5 minutes more or until hot.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Serve pork mixture over rice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This recipe came out awesome! ! It reminded me of the one my mom used to make in an actual wok. So simple and easy to make too. I made it with veetee microwavable whole grain brown rice and it was perfect. oh and did i mention EASY! !! Definitely a keeper.
I made this it was awesome we loved it I will make it again.
I loved it taste like chicken only pork. It makes me want to make more things like this. Keep up the good I will always look for recipes on this website thank you.
Love this recipe. Very filling meal and tasty!
this is a great tasty recipe. My children ate this for dinner and all three kids loved this meal.
This dish is so quick and easy to eat. We do foster care and every child in the house loves this meal.