- 4 ounces dry cholesterol-free noodles, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 pound boneless beef New York strip steak, trimmed of visible fat, cut into bite-size strips
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onion
- 4 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 12-oz jar) beef gravy
- 1 tablespoon Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 cup beef mixture and noodles each)|
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring and turning strips. Add onion and mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium; stir in gravy and ketchup. Cook until bubbly. Remove from heat; gently stir in sour cream.
- Divide noodles between 2 plates. Top each evenly with beef mixture.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.