- 1 large pork tenderloin (1-1/4 lb each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen vegetable blend with broccoli
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 slices meat and vegetables each)|
- Cut tenderloin into 12 slices, about 3/4-inch thick; sprinkle with salt. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn over; cook 4 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Stir together juice, mustard, honey and sage in 1-cup measure. Pour into skillet, bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes. Return pork to skillet, spoon sauce over and heat until hot.
- Meanwhile, cook vegetables in microwave according to package directions. Serve pork with vegetables and spoon sauce over both.
Pork tenderloins often come with 2 pieces per package. Use 1 piece for this recipe, save and freeze the second piece for another recipe.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.