- 1 large pork tenderloin (1-1/4 lb each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen vegetable blend with broccoli
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 slices meat and vegetables each)|
- Cut tenderloin into 12 slices, about 3/4-inch thick; sprinkle with salt. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn over; cook 4 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Stir together juice, mustard, honey and sage in 1-cup measure. Pour into skillet, bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes. Return pork to skillet, spoon sauce over and heat until hot.
- Meanwhile, cook vegetables in microwave according to package directions. Serve pork with vegetables and spoon sauce over both.
Pork tenderloins often come with 2 pieces per package. Use 1 piece for this recipe, save and freeze the second piece for another recipe.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Made this tonight. It was easy and delicious!
this is the best thing happening, i love it
My boyfriend and I have made this twice in the last week! It's a quick and easy recipe, and it's absolutely delicious. We paired it with some brown rice, and it made for a quick, filling and healthy meal. I definitely recommend!