- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, divided
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
|Serving Size||6 servings (3 oz pork with 1 cup potatoes each)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in baking pan. Combine orange juice and 1 teaspoon oregano in small bowl; pour over potatoes. Combine oil, garlic, remaining 1 teaspoon oregano, salt and pepper in small bowl. Coat pork with seasoned oil mixture; place on top of potatoes.
- Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil; bake 35 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 425°F. Remove foil; bake uncovered 10 to 15 minutes more or until pork is slightly pink in center (160°F) and potatoes are tender. Let pork stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Line baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray to make clean-up easy.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.