- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 boneless pork chops (2 chops = 1/2 lb)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup apple cider or juice
- 2-1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 chop with about 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle both sides of pork with salt and pepper. Place in skillet; cook 4 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over, reduce heat to medium and cook 6 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until tender. Stir together remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended. Gradually add to onion; cook 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly. Drizzle sauce over pork chops.
Did you know that sweet potatoes are just as easy to make as regular potatoes? Wash, pierce with a fork and then cook in microwave 4 to 6 minutes or until tender. Makes a good side for the pork chops.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I have VERY little cooking experience. My boyfriend's been trying to teach me, and I wanted to try something on my own without his help. It was very easy to make, and it was SO good! I served it with scalloped potatoes and glazed carrots mixed with sauteed onions and mushrooms. Not bad for my first cooked meal!
I found the sauce fantastic, and it was one of the easiest things I have ever made. Overall a great meal!