- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans, drained
- 3/4 cup sliced, quartered red skin apples
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 bone-in pork chops (6 oz each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 packet each)|
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat according to manufacturer's directions. Stir together drained beans, apple, onion and barbecue sauce in medium bowl.
- Place two 18x12-inch pieces of heavy foil on counter. Spray each with cooking spray. Place 1 pork chop in center on each piece of foil; sprinkle with salt. Spoon half of bean mixture over pork for each packet. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on grate of covered grill. Grill 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through (160°F) and apples are tender. Carefully open packets.
Packets may be baked on shallow pan in 425°F oven 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through (160°F) and apples are tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||39%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.