- 4 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5 oz can) undrained Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon prepared basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||2 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, spray small skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add undrained tomatoes to skillet; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in pesto and toss with pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.