- 8 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, spray medium skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add undrained tomatoes to skillet; simmer 5 minutes or until slighty thickened. Stir in pesto and toss with pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.