- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5 oz can) undrained Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon prepared basil pesto
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 breast with sauce each)|
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Place chicken in skillet and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add onion to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Add undrained tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in pesto and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt just before serving over chicken.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.