- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1-1/4 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast with sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place chicken in skillet and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add onion to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Add undrained tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in pesto and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt just before serving over chicken.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was really good.
Looks great and it is nice and simple. Yea for that!!
This is am amazing recipe, we eat it about once a week.
This looks great and I can make it dairy free really easily by preparing my own pesto!
Healthy, Fast and Easy. All my family loved it. One of our families newest faves!
Very easy to make. Healthy and delicious!