- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons DAVID® Sunflower Kernels, Roasted & Salted
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 thin cut boneless pork chops (2 chops = 1/2 lb)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 chop each)|
- Stir together pecans and sunflower kernels in shallow bowl. Spread mustard on both sides of pork chops; place in nut mixture and press in nuts.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until nuts are lightly browned. Carefully turn pork chops over (some nuts may fall off). Cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until pork is slightly pink in centers (160°F) and second side is lightly browned.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||30 g||46%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.