- 1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn and pretzels in large bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter and Parkay in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted; stir to blend. Drizzle mixture evenly over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I love popcorn and thought this would be great. It was just ok. Messy to eat and just not all we hoped for.
Great sweet and salty snack to eat while watching a movie. Loved the flavor...almost like puppy chow without the chocolate-yum!
Sweet and salty perfection!
I have the sweet tooth in the family but I have to say that my kids have inherited it as well. Couple that with our love for movies, this just makes the perfect movie watching treat. And of course, our dog really gets into it as well as anybody who has a dog knows they love Peanut Butter and the crunch of PopCorn!