- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn and pretzels in large bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter and Parkay in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted; stir to blend. Drizzle mixture evenly over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.