- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoons granola cereal
- 1 large red-skinned apple
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 wrap each)|
- Spread each tortilla to 1/2 inch of edge with 2 tablespoons peanut butter. Sprinkle 1-1/2 tablespoons granola over lower two-thirds of peanut butter.
- Cut apple into quarters; remove core and chop into small pieces. Sprinkle apple evenly over granola.
- Start rolling each tortilla on apple end. Fold over 1 edge and continue rolling up, leaving one end open. OR, fold over both edges and continue rolling up burrito style.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||20 g||30%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||26%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.