- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoons granola cereal
- 1 large red-skinned apple
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 wrap each)|
- Spread each tortilla to 1/2 inch of edge with 2 tablespoons peanut butter. Sprinkle 1-1/2 tablespoons granola over lower two-thirds of peanut butter.
- Cut apple into quarters; remove core and chop into small pieces. Sprinkle apple evenly over granola.
- Start rolling each tortilla on apple end. Fold over 1 edge and continue rolling up, leaving one end open. OR, fold over both edges and continue rolling up burrito style.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||20 g||30%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||26%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was excellent. I would make this again for my child.
This is great, my grand kids enjoyed it made with raisins too!!!
My kids love PB so they loved this recipe..can't go wrong!
Kids really liked it. It was yummy
Very easy recipe to prepare for lunches (at home, school or for a picnic) or dinner. Slightly difficult for my daughter to eat the granola (she's not yet 2), so I ended up having to omit that ingredient.
This was a tasty little dish and would consider making it again. Super Easy!