- 2-1/2 tablespoons dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (2 fillets = 1/2 lb)
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 fillet each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Stir together bread crumbs, parsley, paprika and salt in shallow dish. Brush both sides of each fillet with mustard. Place fillets in crumbs; coat with crumbs.
- Place fillets in small shallow baking pan. Sprinkle fillets with cheese. Spray top of fillets with cooking spray. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.