- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 tablespoons dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (2 fillets = 1/2 lb)
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 fillet each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Stir together bread crumbs, parsley, paprika and salt in shallow dish. Brush both sides of each fillet with mustard. Place fillets in crumbs; coat with crumbs.
- Place fillets in baking pan. Sprinkle fillets with cheese. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.