- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 fillet each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Stir together bread crumbs, parsley, paprika and salt in shallow dish. Brush both sides of each fillet with mustard. Place fillets in crumbs; coat with crumbs.
- Place fillets in baking pan. Sprinkle fillets with cheese. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.