- 1/3 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 fillet each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Stir together bread crumbs, parsley, paprika and salt in shallow dish. Brush both sides of each fillet with mustard. Place fillets in crumbs; coat with crumbs.
- Place fillets in large shallow baking pan. Sprinkle fillets with cheese. Spray top of fillets with cooking spray. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I used mayo rather than mustard based on the previous rating and my family wasn't impressed with it. There wasn't much flavor to it. I can see how the mustard would give it some flavor and next time I'm going to try it as well as some other seasonings. However, the recipe was super easy to follow and it was a very quick and easy meal. I give that part 5 stars.
Excellent, fast, and easy dish -- will make time and time again. I noticed a lot of people here, like me, aren't big fans of mustard. The recipe calls for 2 tbsp for 4 fillets (1 tbsp for 2 fillets), but you can get away with using about 1 tsp for every 2 fillets -- it'll be just enough to give the rest of the coating something to stick to and give the dish a little twang without imparting a distinct mustard flavor. Also, I would recommending spraying the baking pan before placing the fillets on it. That way, the cheese won't fly off.
Thought this was excellent. Because of a previous review, I cut the mustard with mayo (half/half). Turned out very well. Will use this recipe again. Only problem I had was when I used the cooking spray at the end, the parmesean cheese flew around too.
Not good enough to be made again.
Fast easy and delicious!
Very tasty way to serve Tilapia.