- 2-1/2 tablespoons La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2/3 cup (1/2 of 11-oz can) undrained mandarin oranges
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 salad each)|
- Stir together stir fry sauce, drained juice from oranges (about 1/4 cup) and honey in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add stir fry sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Remove skillet from heat; cool slightly.
- Divide spinach between 2 serving plates. Top evenly with chicken mixture and mandarin oranges. Sprinkle with almonds.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.