- 1/3 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 can (11 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained, juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 salad each)|
- Stir together stir fry sauce, reserved orange juice and honey in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add stir fry sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Remove skillet from heat; cool slightly.
- Divide spinach between 4 serving plates. Top evenly with chicken mixture and mandarin oranges. Sprinkle with almonds.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This salad is healthy and very good. It is very simple to make and my family loves it.
I HAVE MADE THIS SALAD SEVERAL TIMES AND I THINK IT IS EXCELLENT. I T IS A HEALTHY SALAD AND OTHER ITEMS CAN BE ADDED ALSO. DM
This was one of the best!! Easy to make and DELICIOUS. The sauce went great with the spinage and the almonds were just that missing ingredient.
This salad is FABULOUS!!! My husband & I just loved it. The only thing we added to it were rice noodles for extra crunch, so those along with the slivered almonds tasted even more amazing. This recipe is a WINNER!
I am always looking for ready-to-eat salads for summer fixing. This went over good with the family. I liked the flavor for marinade but for the family I would go with more everyday dressings. The stir-fry sauce was just right without any additional sweetner. All in all, thanks for something new for the summer.
Very very good! I some times add strawberries for a small twist.