- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cookie each)|
- Stir together sugar, cocoa and milk in 4-cup glass measure or medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/4 minutes or until boiling, stirring once.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats until combined. Drop by spoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined plate to make 6 cookies. Cool in freezer 10 minutes before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.