- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cookie each)|
- Stir together sugar, cocoa and milk in 4-cup glass measure or medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/4 minutes or until boiling, stirring once.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats until combined. Drop by spoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined plate to make 6 cookies. Cool in freezer 10 minutes before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
These are so yummy. Fulfilled a chocolate craving.
I added like 4 or 5 more TBS of milk. It wasn't liquid enough to stick together. I could see where playing with this recipe would be easy to do.
Very good! I didn't have cocoa, so I used chocolate milk. Turned out good!
Using organic peanut butter and only 1/4 cup sugar, these cookies are perfect! They're chocolatey and set well.
sometimes they don't stay together nicely
Thanks for this recipe! It is a quick and smaller version of my favorite childhood recipe, No-Bake Chocolate Cookies, from Sophie Leavitt's Penny Pincher's Cookbook. We always has the ingredients for this recipe on hand. This to me is comfort food! Now I can just make 6 cookies at a time, and I will no longer have to feel guilty for eating the entire pan! Awesome!