- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cookie each)|
- Stir together sugar, cocoa and milk in 4-cup glass measure or medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/4 minutes or until boiling, stirring once.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats until combined. Drop by spoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined plate to make 6 cookies. Cool in freezer 10 minutes before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
great tasting, fast to prepare and kids love to prepare by themselves! We added raisins too!
We use Nestle's Quick (store brand will do as well) instead of cocoa. I got this idea from my aunt that worked in a school cafeteria back in the 60's. I am allergic to peanut butter and have used other butters (last time I tried almond butter found at Wal-Mart). Next, I am going to experiment with cashew butter.
really good and fast u doesent make 6 cookies tho and add a litttle more cocoa but awesome
These were so delicious and a great time burner! We will definately do these again!
My partner said they were better than Reese's pb cup! :-)
Only cook 1 minute in microwave. they got really crumbly, so I made them into 6 balls, but very delicious and easy.