- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 3 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick (4 chops = 1 lb)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 pork chop each)|
- Combine panko crumbs, salt, paprika and pepper in shallow dish; set aside. Combine Egg Beaters and mustard in another shallow dish.
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip each pork chop in mustard mixture, coating all sides. Cover with crumb mixture; place in skillet.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn over; cook 5 to 6 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.