- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 3 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick (4 chops = 1 lb)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 pork chop each)|
- Combine panko crumbs, salt, paprika and pepper in shallow dish; set aside. Combine Egg Beaters and mustard in another shallow dish.
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip each pork chop in mustard mixture, coating all sides. Cover with crumb mixture; place in skillet.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn over; cook 5 to 6 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
i am always looking for new ways to make boneless pork chops that my kids will eat. Tried this recipe instead of just boring bread crumbs and they loved them. They were juicy and tender and it was very easy to make. I think next time I will try sme variations and see how those work. Thank you for a great recipe
I actually make this all the time. My family loves it! You can switch it up a bit with different types of breading too. Home made bread crumbs, or Heart Smart Bisquick are also really yummy. Try adding some white wine to the mustard for a little kick of flavor as well. Or low fat buttermilk to the egg beaters for a down home southern flavor. I also bake instead of fry. Spray a cookie sheet with butter flavor or olive oil cooking spray place pork chops on cookie sheet, then spray them as well. Bake at 425 for about 7-10 minutes depending on thickness, turn over, spray again, and bake 7-10 more minutes until no longer pink in the center and cooked to appropriate temperature.
Yummpy! Love it! Quick and Easy!
love that panko coating, super crispy outside and nice and juicy inside, will make again
Husband loved it! Super easy to make and fast. Said he couldn't wait to try them again.
We made these for dinner the other night. My fiance is not a big fan of pork, however she asked me to head back to publix to buy some more while it was on sale. Great paired with mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. I highly recommend this meal.