- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/3 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1.25-oz pkg) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Mexican blend cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (2 meatloaves each)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix turkey, Egg Beaters, bread crumbs, drained tomatoes plus 1/4 cup reserved liquid and taco seasoning in medium bowl. Form into 12 balls (1/4 cup each) and place in muffin cups. Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through (170°F).
An ice cream scoop works well for scooping balls of the meat mixture into the muffin cups.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I loved this, I use egg whites instead of the egg beater and I used the habernero chilies instead of the mild. It was so good. I will make again
My 6yr old daughter thought it was too spicy and still wanted to eat more. My picky husband went for seconds. I made this with mashed potatoes,cream corn, peas&carrot mix with mountain wheat bread. "excellent job" claims my 10yr old son! I would recomend mild Ro*Tel(R) sauce.
This looked good, smelled good when cooking, but when I ate it I found it was in need of some seasoning! I would recommend one more table spoon of taco seasoning and a dash of some salt and pepper. I also added some fresh garlic and onion to this and it was a vast improvement. I did love the ease of this recipe and the convenience of this website.
Made as directed by instruction and I loved them. My husband thought they were to spicy. Next time I will use the mild RoTel.
Fast, easy, healthy, inexpensive -- the perfect dish. My 9 yr old and 12 yr old both love these. Of course, they look kind of strange, so the kids had to get past that. :) But once they did, they asked for seconds. I make 12 of these at a time and never have had any leftovers.
These were so tasty even my picky toddler lovedthem!