- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/3 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1.25-oz pkg) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Mexican blend cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (2 meatloaves each)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix turkey, Egg Beaters, bread crumbs, drained tomatoes plus 1/4 cup reserved liquid and taco seasoning in medium bowl. Form into 12 balls (1/4 cup each) and place in muffin cups. Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through (170°F).
An ice cream scoop works well for scooping balls of the meat mixture into the muffin cups.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.