- 3/4 cup dry medium shells or mini penne pasta, uncooked
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 16-oz can) drained, rinsed dark red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) drained Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1/2 cup quartered and sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup sliced baby carrots
- 1/4 cup light Italian dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||2 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, place beans, drained tomatoes, zucchini and carrots in medium bowl. Add dressing and pepper; toss together.
- Add cooled pasta to vegetable mixture; toss together. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
This pasta salad may be made up to a day ahead of serving; keep refrigerated.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||32%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.