- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 container (6 oz each) guacamole
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey breast
- 6 tablespoons drained, rinsed Ranch-Style® Black Beans
- 6 tablespoons frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 6 tablespoons crumbled queso fresco cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 wrap each)|
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons guacamole to within 1/4 inch of edge. Cover with 1/4 cup lettuce; press lightly into guacamole.
- Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup turkey and 1 tablespoon each beans, corn, salsa and cheese.
- Roll up tortillas tightly. Cut diagonally in half to serve.
For a more robust flavor, add finely chopped jalapeno peppers and chopped fresh cilantro to the filling. Cooked chicken breast may be substituted for the turkey breast.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.