- 1 slice bacon, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound large (21/30 count) raw shell on with tail shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook bacon, garlic and onion in medium skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add drained tomatoes and pepper. Cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Peel, devein and remove tail from shrimp; add to skillet. Cook over medium heat 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and dill.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I made this recipe for our Valentines dinner. It was perfect. The feta cheese and dill made this dish absolutely delicious. I definitely will serve this dish again.
Made this as an "appetizer" with tonight's dinner. It was very tasty. I forgot to buy feta cheese, so topped it with mozzarella cheese. Also, forgot to put the dill weed on. But still very good.
All good but since shrimp have such a mild flavor sensation, you will never taste them. I would use quality pork lion instead.