- 2 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound large (21/30 count) raw shell on with tail shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook bacon, garlic and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add drained tomatoes and pepper. Cook over low heat 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Peel, devein and remove tail from shrimp; add to skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and dill.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Awesome and super easy! We had it with goat cheese crumbles instead of Feta and it was AMAZING!!! A must try!
This was easy and delicious.
I cooked this for me and my husband not too long ago, when we actually had a little time to ourselves. The bacon gives it a nice touch. I wasn't so sure about the dill, but it turns out it compliments it very well. I added cooked spinach. Not everyone would like that, but my husband and I loved it with the spinach! Next time, though, I think we will need a bigger batch.
awesome!! easy to fix, not expensive to fix either watched for ingredients on sale. next time I make it I would serve it on orzo pasta!!
Made very tasty dinner for my family and friends last evening. It was easy to prepare.
this dish is amazing! the combination of shrimp, feta and bacon are delicious.