- 2 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound large (21/30 count) raw shell on with tail shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook bacon, garlic and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add drained tomatoes and pepper. Cook over low heat 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Peel, devein and remove tail from shrimp; add to skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and dill.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.