- 2 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound large (21/30 count) raw shell on with tail shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook bacon, garlic and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add drained tomatoes and pepper. Cook over low heat 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Peel, devein and remove tail from shrimp; add to skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and dill.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
awesome!! easy to fix, not expensive to fix either watched for ingredients on sale. next time I make it I would serve it on orzo pasta!!
Made very tasty dinner for my family and friends last evening. It was easy to prepare.
this dish is amazing! the combination of shrimp, feta and bacon are delicious.
Fantastic. Left out the dill but doubled the bacon. My husband and I loved it. Served over tri color couscous and have leftovers for a lunch this week.
This recipe is excellent. We fixed it earlier this month, two weeks later we entertained with this recipe, then the other night I needed a snack. This is my number 1 goto recipe.
oh so easy! I'm not confident in the kitchen, but I pulled this off with out a hitch! Served it over Uncle Ben's 90second Basmati rice and added extra feta - perfectly simple dish and it was just enough for the two of us. Also used pre-cooked, frozen/peeled/deveined salad shrimp (aka-mini shrimp). Truly a dish anyone can make and everyone can enjoy.