- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) mixed salad greens
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 salad each)|
- Stir together undrained tomatoes and vinegar in large bowl. Add salad greens; toss to combine.
- Divide salad mixture evenly among 8 salad plates. Top each with olives, onions and cheese.
Have fresh basil on hand? Chop and add to the salad for another fresh flavor.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I made this salad to go along with grilled chicken. Worked very well together. My husband and son really liked the flavors in the salad. It is so simple to prepare and very filling. Great for the summertime!
Really quick and easy. We really enjoyed it, will make again. My 6 year old asked for seconds
Love Mediterranean food! This recipe is so fresh and light. Easy and quick to prepare. Great as just a salad alone or with grilled chicken or fish.
This is a great recipe. Even my kids enjoyed this salad! I would suggest it to anyone! I will be sure to make this again.
Mediterranean diets are one of the healthiest. I enjoy trying new and different ways of working them into my meal planning. This recipe makes it quick and easy to have a tasty yet quick salad for a dinner or snack. The combination of already prepared and fresh ingredients make it convenient.
Great easy salad to make it is perfect for 2 people and the ingridients are easy to find and throw together