- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1/4 cup drained mandarin oranges
- 1 cup cooked long-grain white rice
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 cup stir-fry and 1/2 cup rice each)|
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and garlic is fragrant.
- Add broccoli and stir fry sauce to wok; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until hot and sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat; add mandarin oranges. Serve with rice.
Try thinly sliced beef or shrimp as alternatives for the chicken. For crunch, sprinkle with La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.