- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 can (11 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup stir-fry and 1/2 cup rice each)|
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and garlic is fragrant.
- Add broccoli and stir fry sauce to wok; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until hot and sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat; add mandarin oranges. Serve with rice.
Try thinly sliced beef or shrimp as alternatives for the chicken. For crunch, sprinkle with La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
i would go for this its sooo easy,but i dont know about la choy,might try other brand too,eplore,shrimp and beef is perfect for this. yea!!
My picky eating teenage son absolutely loved this! It is so easy to make and tastes really great. I am trying to lose weight and make healthy meals that my teenage kids will eat and everybody was all in on this recipe!
I loved it such juice in it my whole family said this was the best thing the ever ate! I even loved it after the first plate i was full!!! I loved it