- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2x1/2-inch slices
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can (11 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup each)|
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon oil into skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Return vegetables to skillet.
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Add sauce mixture to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute or until sauce thickens. Add oranges; stir gently.
Serve stir-fry with La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles or hot cooked rice, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.