- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) crushed pineapple in juice
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 oz each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 pork chop with 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine undrained pineapple, stir-fry sauce, onions and mustard in small microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt. Grill 15 minutes or until slightly pink in centers (160°F), turning over after 8 minutes. Place pork chops on serving plates.
- Heat pineapple mixture in microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Spoon over grilled pork chops just before serving.
Serve Luau Pork with rice or sweet potatoes on the side. Make extra pineapple sauce to serve with the rice or potato as well.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This is my review. Hopefully everything is okay
Thanks for the review, Anonymous
Another review, with email address
writing a review
this is my review
another review for this amazing recipe.