- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) crushed pineapple in juice
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 oz each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 pork chop with 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine undrained pineapple, stir-fry sauce, onions and mustard in small microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt. Grill 15 minutes or until slightly pink in centers (160°F), turning over after 8 minutes. Place pork chops on serving plates.
- Heat pineapple mixture in microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Spoon over grilled pork chops just before serving.
Serve Luau Pork with rice or sweet potatoes on the side. Make extra pineapple sauce to serve with the rice or potato as well.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This is a great dish. I love the spicy and sweet mix.
Great tasting! Pineapple and ginger have enough sweetness and mustard provides good spice!
it is great!!! good taste and good flavor
This was a great way to do pork on the grill. Fruit and pork are just a fabulous combination be it apples, mangoes or pineapple. I had some pork tenderloin left over from making the quick pork mole the other night and couldn't wait to give this a shot. After grilling up my tenderloin and letting it rest I sliced it and arranged it on the plate before spooning the pineapple mixture over the top. There is a little sweetness and a little spiciness from the mustard and green onions. I served this up with some grilled potato skewers. I par boil the potatoes, cut them into rings and put them on the grill after brushing them with a little olive oil, garlic and parsley. I will definitely be making this again.
Wow this looks delicious. Can't wait to try it. And the calorie intake is so low. I'm always looking for ways to cook pork. Great new recipe