- 1 pkg (12 oz each) dry linguine pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pkgs (6 oz each) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini or Great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces fully cooked lean ham, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Add spinach; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until wilted, stirring frequently.
- Add beans, undrained tomatoes, broth, ham, tomato paste and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Drain pasta; add to skillet and toss together.
Linguine dish may be sprinkled with shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||42%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.